Vermont Agency of Natural Resources — Expired Stormwater Permits

The permitting process to renew expired stormwater permits is not yet established by the state. ANR does provide documents that sellers of homes with expired stormwater permits must provide to buyers. These documents can be found on the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources website. If you are a home seller in an impaired watershed with an expired stormwater permit, you need to disclose this to possible buyers. Rules and regulations around expired stormwater permits can be confusing so speak with your lawyer.

Contact Us

You can reach Pike at 802.233.2600 or

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

To help control spam, please type the letters into the box below: